Punk Meets Country II

I don't think many or any have heard of Speedbuggy, but I guess that is the point. Believe it or not my first exposure to them was through the now defunct David Borbon, a.k.a The Flake II. (Laguna being Flake I). That being said, these guys KICK ASS. At least their original carnation did when I saw them live back in the day at The Doll Hut. The original line up featured ex-NOFX guitarist Steve Kidwilder, bassist Brady Sloan, Pat Munzingo on drums, and Timbo on vocals and guitar. Greg "Elroy" Mc Mullen has replaced Steve, but I don't think they haven't skipped a beat. Check out All Tore Up, (got a little Jerry Lee goin' on), Grand Theft Omaha, and Movin On, from "Grand Theft Omaha", which as far as I know is out of print and unavailable.



Yet to come...The knitters.

2 comments:

  1. hi there
    its a nice place here
    many information i havent know before

    anyway how about exchanging link?
    put my link on the main page with title video clip for free

    then i'll do the same
    have a nice day
    and goodluck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it's you and me Dr. Jones!

    ReplyDelete