Alabama 3 - M.O.R.
The new album by Alabama 3 came out on Monday and I bought mine via iTunes for $9.99 - which was a helluva lot better than the $31.99 that Amazon was listing it for. I've only had a chance to listen to it a couple of times and so far it is pretty damn good. I can't put my finger on it but it seems more subdued than some of their other stuff - dare I say more "mature?" The songs vary from straight up dance numbers like Monday Don't Mean Anything to swamp boogie numbers like Amos Moses. You can listen to tracks from the album on their Myspace page. Give it a listen.

Here are some remixes of a few of their other songs to check out in the meantime the first uses titles from Johnny Cash songs for lyrics and the second gives a list of old west outlaws:

Hello, I'm Johnny Cash - MP3
Wild Bunch - MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment