The Sound LA - 100.3

I just stumbled upon this station one day when I forgot my iPod and couldn't find anything on the radio. It isn't the best station ever by any means, but it is definitely different from the usual suspects we have to listen to these days. The first time I listened I heard Death Cab for Cutie followed by Fleetwood Mac. I've also heard Vampire Weekend followed by Neil Young. Quite the mix - here's a snapshot of a playlist from their website:

1:02pm - Hope by Jack Johnson
1:06pm - Under The Milky Way by The Church
1:11pm - Old Man Down The Road by John Fogerty
1:14pm - You're All I Have by Snow Patrol
1:19pm - Runaway Train by Soul Asylum
1:23pm - You're All I've Got Tonight by Cars
1:27pm - Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
1:31pm - Lightning Crashes by Live
1:36pm - Lost In The Supermarket by The Clash
1:40pm - Won't Let Me Go by Amos Lee
1:44pm - Is This Love by Bob Marley And The Wailers
1:48pm - No Myth by Michael Penn
1:52pm - Better Now by Collective Soul
1:58pm - One Sweet Love by Sara Bareilles

The only real problem I have with them so far is that I saw they played Linkin Park, and Linkin Park is a horrible, horrible band.

No comments:

Post a Comment